Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Christ.


And here it goes again. I can't begin to explain the level of stupidity that forced me to crash my last.... and most beloved blog site. Not my best photo but a solid FUCK YOU should be ugly and intended. Can even get a pretty good look at the scar under my right eye that only shows up when severe sarcasm or malice is washing over my face. That scar says "I don't fuck around rawr!" Which is ironic since I got that scar by doing exactly that (much fucking around), with a dash of stupid, and a great deal of not looking where I was going. And yeah, I was actually surprised that I'd fallen into that pit of glass, but now I wear it like a Rambo veteran of "piss off or I will feed you to a lion then wrestle the lion to the ground and eat him up as if it was a two-for!" Lol... jesus......shut up already.

I will slowly get all the old posts up again, or won't. I don't KNOW!

Moving forward for now, so bookmark me accordingly. Now. I mean right now.

-DM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already bookmarked ye, before I even read the caption under your sweet countenance. and now I am first commentor extroirdinaire!

2:10 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

You are extra.... yeah that, who feels like spelling today when a good oughofiuhoity nkjty!!! feels so much nicer.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sent to Raka as requested. Off to tee-ball.

2:31 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Thanks Quarter-Swallower!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Sucks that you had to move your blog! I'm glad that you're still keeping it tho!

PS The link for your old blog (as in old old blog as in dairyland) doesn't work! :(

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home