Monday, January 24, 2011

Twitchy slicey

Fight night! You all have them over eggs or kids, or kids wearing eggs.  Our fight night was my happy in the bubble tub, book in tow, wine glass placed... when I felt a shabby leg.  

I'm not trying to impress anyone by way of being shaven, it's just what one does when not on some sort of field trip through Haiti.  Let's recall that last October (I know.... fucking October right?) I took two antibiotics for a urinary infection and went numb from neck down.  

It's all but gone except... for the section of leg I shaved tonight and skin came flying off with wings.  I CAN feel the problem, but not until really put under pressure.  This was pressure.

 Looks like nothing eh?  That's a sorry excuse for a thigh and no blood drainage, I zipped a good three inch tear down it's top bone.  Yelping... I called for Mr. Morgan.

"I've bloodied myself."
"You do that always."

And he seriously fucking left me.  Bleeding into my own broth of bubble wonder.


This from the man who had a rash last week and called from the shower for a second opinion.  I was there in two seconds and didn't say "dry it off, you're fine."  piss piss of my time sort of thing, no.


Shame.  He still maintains he didn't know it was so "dire"  and I maintain that anything bleeding in the house should have a second peeky.  As for my numbness, it really is almost gone but I get these really odd synapses at night that makes my limbs move or jerk, definitely nervous system damage... .careful what you swallow.


- DM

3 Comments:

Blogger penni said...

ouchie!!! made me cringe!!! i have about a 3 inch scar going down/up my thigh from me being in too much of a hurry and slicing and dicing!!! mmmm...it hurts to think about it!!!
i is sorry!!!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Sweet Lord!!!! Nothing like peeling your skin off!

10:24 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Me was a potato that day with it's own ketchup. Gross but finally healed up, with a reminder scar.... white girls, mederma be damned, carry their stupidity forever.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home