Friday, January 14, 2011

Memories, like the corner of my mind.... misty water.....

This was my avatar last week.... sparking the following conversation copy/pasted from an IM.


Bosslady's Daughter:: wow!  sweet avi (picture of a magnificent tree - tree of life sort)

DM: : I agree.  Never took shrooms but I babysat for a few participants once and they claimed to have climbed the "mighty tree"   I like to think that is what they saw.  but it was really on inspection of such a glorified act of god,  nothing more than a large sagebrush.  heh

DM:  and they stank for days! 



Cheers to those who entrusted me to motherbird and awe at the miracle placed before them.  With no disrespect, I'm glad I was able to see soberly that it was sagebrush, as I'm allergic to Mighty Tree and could have turned a good time bad swiftly.  Not remotely sorry that I never took that trip, pun intended - plus doesn't it taste like the shit it's raised in?  Who puts that into their mouths on purpose?  Those who seek Tree, that's who.  Fair enough, keep on my tree seekers.

- DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous BLD said...

And for one day that sagebrush was really something special. Surely she appreciated getting to doll up.

Great song.

9:27 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I know right? I probably have it on vinyl. Weeeeee...... tell me again why I'm not the perfect Burner?

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home