Tuesday, October 18, 2011

100% Real.

I thought I might have to gather strength from a very empty bucket of imagination to drum up today's hallow-post, when damn if I didn't search you-tube for "scary scenes" and have this write it for me:



I almost have no words.  Mostly questions.  Hopefully the same kind of questions as everyone else or I'm the only one wondering why Pennywise from IT would make the scariest scenes list?  .......



Top... something or other scary movie scenes above.  Remember some of these?  Don't forget to tip the skeleton above, who seems to be playing with his own worm if I had to guess.

.- DM

/adds freaky-candy-cock-worms and anything with the word "ribbed" to Run From list. 

3 Comments:

Blogger penni said...

That movie scared the crap outta me...the exorcist...especially the part where she came down those stairs like that!!! HOLY CRAP!!! scared the snot out of my kids too, lol!!!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Ex BLD said...

Pennywise is scary! All clowns have the creep factor, but Pennywise owned it.

personally, I found the 3 lb gummy to be the scariest of things to consider. ugh. Imagine biting into that thing. nooooooo!

12:34 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Holy shit is my humor lost....

Did I have to CIRCLE the ad-worm? Disappointed BLD, what shall I do with ya.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home