Friday, July 14, 2006

Crayons

Right, so I fucked my finger up last night by way of I think I looked at it funny, or I fucking breathed or moved or made some comment about jesus, who fucking knows. I've seriously no idea how it happened, all I know is I didn't smack it on anything. Perhaps my vascular system had a meeting and decided that was the day to act out.


Best of my recolection, I was just making supper and discussing the fundamentals of cold fusion and biogenetically cloning moths who could speak with an accent and carry a spiffy walking cane when it happened. I thought OW and looked at my hand to see something all but threatening a blood clot scenario.

I really dont handle these things well and Mr. Morgan is not the sympathic sort. So alas here I sit, deciding that my pirate name is Captian Black Finger. Arg!

-DM

ps - WTF is way underestimated in the photo, it's a prominent growth that can only be summed up with What.The.Fuck. Julian is Filbert's best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home