Friday, January 05, 2007

Keep your Jesus off my penis!

I have not had the best of days. He's got a creppy eye but these are the BEST anti-GW songs I've ever heard and I love every bit of them. Join in and sing along!



Clinton Got a Blow Job!


First thing this morning I start the car and go back inside, to later wander back out with all my gear, lock the front door and find the metro mocking me as it pulled a Christine and locked all the doors. While running. Also kept hostage was my house key, so I had to scale a six foot fence (which I have discovered I am NOT proficient at) and shimmy my arm through a doggy door to unlock the garage, which was greeted by ravenous licking canines. I called Mr. Morgan who works about 40 miles away and he was none too pleased to drive home and unlock me. I'd have hitched a ride but the car was - remember- actively running.

He came home I went to work and within ten minutes realized the contraption I'd use to climb the fence was the same item used to block broken boards and prevent an escape. Fuck! Drove home, in the snow, still bitching at my car for starting this whole god damned episode and procured the fence. Both dogs were still home but with shifty looks on their faces that indicated I'd foiled their plans.

There was quite a bit else that added to why I think I should call it done and go to bed, but it's too lengthy to type and too bothersome to read. More tomorrow.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

I love this guy - he really tells it like it is!

I feel so bad for Clinton for that witch-hunt he had to go through just for getting a hummer! Makes me shake my head to think of it...

Sorry you had such a crappy day on Friday, hope you're feeling better!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home