Saturday, July 07, 2007

Signs signs everywhere....

Meanwhile, can you fucking believe I’m on the Halloween hunt already? I just blew 70 bucks (thank you Bosslady for my bonus, it helped) on new props and they are guaranteed to help out my house’s chances at winning best haunt. I remember last year being so proud of my efforts, then passing some others houses and thinking what the fuck, that they’d clearly up’d anything I had in mind.

Well this year I ordered a fogger, I have of course, The Edmond, and purchased a talking head. That’s just so far. In July.

Any ideas on what I should dress as? You all think it’s early. It’s not. Way not. I draw up blueprints of where shit should go, how best to represent my wares, plus the annual inventory of what has finally coughed and died, no longer able to participate and sent to the retirement bin.

As for costume, how can I top the pimp? I still feel pimpish. Possibly because the cost of it rivals a street blow job, and I didn’t get one.

I missed some photos and shit in my vaca video. SIGNS.

Love it. Hahaha, stop fucking up the plumbing assholes! They were nice enough not to say what we are all thinking..... TAMPONS DONT FLUSH BITCHES! Great shit, "we will forever make you piss in the street if you don't knock it the fuck off" Well put.

Fucking facists! No running? No horseplay? No skipping or jumping or FUN! And no alcohol or drugs, well.... how was I supposed to go swimming? Sober? On purpose? Hm, that's demanding.

Also no getting in with passable diseases, what if the doctor hadn't called yet? /laughing at the sign in general.

Awww! We stopped a beach walker for this one as my hands began to shake seeing my camera in the palm of a potential runner, but it was Ore-gin after all, so clearly trusty of a fellow. Mr. Morgan ... just look at him! Flip flops and shit. I've never seen him own a pair but he is quite proud of those, even though they produced a handy wound that to me two weeks later even... looks infected as fuck. I'd neosporin him but you all know his fix all is the wet sock.

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I have some crap to post on that, but later, it's after my bedtime which rivals when nursing homes hit the sheets.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have probably been asked to leave the swimming pool! Actually, the sign for the pottie is relatively mild compared to the Burning Man pottie signs!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POOP JENGA!!!! -DM

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home