Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Children of the Corn!


After almost six months of nurturing, growing and otherwise telling my crops they were the best crops ever, I harvested. Mostly because of a freeze but also in part because I'm really tired of it. Not so much just the watering and weeding, but every day for the last six months on the other side of the fence is a zombie neighbor than paces back and forth, and forth and back...... all day. It fucked up my watering enjoyment.

I admit I planted too late, and the freeze came too soon but here are my takings, not fully grown up but I don't mind them. Ham dog..... shoo!

Yes I know them. From Left to Right........

Apple, Margaret, Pigpen, Linus, Eloise, (no idea found that one during harvest),Winifred, Sloopy, Little Ricky, Ricky, "Can't Make Me", Jorge, Alfred, Amii and Sam.

Out front are Rabbit and two others. Rabbit weighs more than I do.

Then my corn! Mr. Morgan insisted I'd grow fucked up crazy mutant corn, missing pieces and otherwise something never to be ingested. Nay. Perfect corn, just stunted again by late plant and cool temperature. Mutant this!


I'll post my video tomorrow for anyone who hasn't seen.

- DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous MissNev said...

Very nice harvestin' there!!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home