Thursday, September 09, 2010

Limpy Smurf

Right fine, so I broke my foot. Kinda. mr. Morgan is screaming "you've got the gout!" in almost a far too gleeful exclamation. He wants my pain to have a proper calling. I was fine with calling it a case of stupid foot.

So it's on us, Halloween. It's been on me for the last 4 months, but you all knew that. This is my first year in the new house so I want to make a delicious impression but really have been unable to grab any theme except Rosemary's Baby, which I think is genius but a good chance it's lost on little kids, shit my own nephew doesn't know what Atari is, what chance do I have on that. He'd say Rosemary's what? When did I get so dated? Plus I'm not trying to explain to a toddler, what happened for Rosemary's baby to.... Be. Something a bit less complicated in idea is appropriate. Not as fun but ok.

All the same, the daily hallow posts are coming. Here is a teaser to get you all in the mood.



- DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous BLD said...

Sweet! And Ive seen most of the movies.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home