Monday, November 08, 2010

Watch me burn

Happy post hallow. Thanks to everyone who didn't comment on my video, I feel extra popular.

I happen to think Eminem is rocking ass hot. Not Mr. Morgan hot, but ... Clooney close. I have a hankering sweet tooth for talented men and Em brings the goods. I mention that I like Em for his work... and Clooney for .. well fuck it, it's George Fucking Clooney! I think it's safe to say that I am drawn to men who control and rock a room. Nothing is more sexy than someone who can trump my humor, or more sexy than someone I'm willing to LET trump my humor. Mr. Morgan fills that bill. We have had a dramatic loss in our family that I will find a way to make semi-light of, but for now, it's proper to take the time because to be honest - with the bullshit following, I may have more story to write and just don't know it yet. I'd like to gather my material into a tidy bunch, much like raking leaves.

All the same, poignant video. Do watch to the end, very well done.

- DM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home