Monday, November 15, 2010

Dedication 2010 - Sisterfish

Alas we begin my sappy tributes via music because every so often I become a mute and think it's best left to those with the talent. I begin this year's dedication with a song for my sisters. All three of them. Prada, JBomb, and Beezus, The first two are my sisters by marriage but are without question in my head sisters to my own blood.

It's been a very tough tough row for everyone, and I think this song is... just consider it. We are all trying against the damn near impossible lately and it makes me squint in a way that can only be described as "why". And there is little explanation. Pretty sure I nailed the proper song, Prada and JBomb, you two have been beyond anything expected of anyone, the stress will sort out, it has to. You'll both get it in the song, I'm not too cryptic.

As for Beezus who said to never write of her on my blog, bummer, it's what I do. I miss her many, please let's move forward, a person only gets one Ramona in a lifetime, and lord knows I can't be a Ramona without my Beezus, I am sorry if I was rough, song applies to you too Beez consider this a formal apology, with perspective as middle ground.

And JBomb, get your hippy groove on, Mr. Morgan stares at my records like they are potential serving trays.




- DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Prada said...

Yes my sister...we can work it out! Thanks.

9:42 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

You know what and who I was meaning, and yes... always.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home