Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just an idea....

Men, let me help you out for a second. A small favor that shouldn't have to be shared or told to you because you all have mother's, probably sisters and a rag line of past relationships that might be vastly different if you did one little thing....

SHUT UP

I know women can be just as bad, but let's take me in the last day for instance. Yesterday, after cleaning the house - and it was toilet day, cooking supper, beating the dogs or whatever else shit I toil over, my Mister thought it funny to remark:

"Ponytail huh? Something has to hold all the grease back."

Because women love to hear they look like piss. Add to that Mr. Morgan is not that great at realizing the house doesn't clean itself, the clothing doesn't dance onto hangers etc.

Later, some unmarked people came to the door at 6pm peddling security. Mr. Morgan had no problem telling them we had no security system and I audibly gulped in the hallway. Please don't tell strangers we are unarmed. I said such to him and the reply was:

"I know you like to lecture...."

Gentlemen, please stop giving your ladies ammo to hurt you as you sleep. If I liked to lecture I'd be a professor somewhere. It's common fucking sense to not lay your cards out to people, and especially not to people who have no credentials nor a brochure. Paranoid, maybe, but I side on caution, which is not anywhere close to a lecture. All that did was piss me off.

In closing. Please, chose your words and if you think they might be wrong... shut up. You can be right or you can be happy.



- DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home