Monday, July 17, 2006

Forever young.......

Getting sick will humble the piss out of even the meanest of the Count Oloft's. I remember crisply my lack of emapthy for anything without a tail, and it wasn't very long ago that short of having a tail - on the backside you dirty thinkin' bastids, I would approach almost anything with a simple stare. Not judging, just staring and trying to get it. Doesn't mean I didn't cry then, I did but with supreme secrecy and anger.

I write these entries about myself more often because I really need to. Not to be understood, but just to say it. Would you guess this darling cherub of a child was me?


I'm not sure it is. I see the bottom teeth and they are straight as arrows. I think the original DM died and they cloned her to get yours truly. That was a stupid move on their part. My bottom teeth have never been straight, Nor has my hair been THAT color. Who is that fucking kid they swear is me? I remember asshole haircuts, and LOOK at that hair, I've never had that much. That kid is a fucking imposter.

I visited my mother today, wandered upstairs to my old bedroom that had shrunk so much I asked my mother where the rest of it was. She ignored me as she has learned to do.
I screamed more... asking if a monster came and ate it, or if aliens stole it for research.... more silence. I imagine she was in the kitchen smoking and drinking herself stupid. I tend to have that effect.

I went to digging through shit and I broke the entire closet door it's hinges, and yes I sucked in my lips and got wide eyed "did she hear that?" look about me. She had.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!
I am getting into MY SHIT! I OWN THIS SHIT
THEN PAY FOR STORAGE!

I am 28... and having some of my belongings in there is a bit silly, but honestly.... and lets all admit it..... they want remnants of their kids in the house. And half of us beat pavement so fast to get away we left stuff we actually liked, then later thought man it so sucks paying my own god damned bills, when is supper ready? Oh right, when I nuke the ramen.

I was a book hider, meaning when I went into my old room the first thing I did was check books, and I found stickers, photos and one book completely hollowed out for contraband. And I grinned.
-DM


Let’s dance in style, lets dance for a while
Heaven can wait we’re only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you going to drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever
We don’t have the power but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The music’s for the sad men
Can you imagine when this race is won
Turn our golden faces into the sun
Praising our leaders we’re getting in tune
The music’s played by the madmenForever young,
I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever

Some are like water, some are like the heat
Some are a melody and some are the beat
Sooner or later they all will be gone
Why don’t they stay young
It’s so hard to get old without a cause
I don’t want to perish like a fading horse
Youth is like diamonds in the sunAnd dimonds are forever
So many adventures couldn’t happen today
So many songs we forgot to play
So many dreams are swinging out of the blue
We let them come true

-Alphaville.

4 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Call me crazy but that doesn't look like you at all! Granted I don't see you on a daily basis so I'm sure someone closer to you can find the resemblence quicker than I!

4:55 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Lol others said it does look like me. The jury is out, but it is actually me before I grew up and got ugly.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home