Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Charter loves me

I've been busy, and mostly battling the cable company. I've had no home internet for two days, which means both adults have been sulking around the house wondering what the fuck to do.

We meander around the juice boxes, hoping. Nada.

It took me two hours tonight on the phone (two hang ups..... a couple of obvious fuck offs), and if you have ever called me you know how torturous my phones are with the static and clicking, to get the shit fixed. I believe I may have promised to kill one of the operators wifes if he would just give me back my crack.

"Are you going to hang up on me too?"
"No maam"
"Are you lying?"
"Absolutely not."
"Well the others lied."
"Don't worry maam I am going to set up a conference call so I make sure you are properly transfered."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"I may love you."
Laughs... "That's good.... please hold."

At the end of the night the fabulous fellow who helped me, after I swore my ovaries to the billing department, was laughing good and hard at how I talk and whatever it was I rambled about, said I made his entire night. That was a great thing to hear.

Not surprised by it, as I know how it is to take calls and hope and pray it's not a fuckhole. I pride myself on not being a fuckhole, it's not their personal fault although I have asked.... did YOU do this to me? Broad silence "I'm joking, I know it's not your fault, can you help me sir?" I hate making the help me calls, but shit has to get done. Our payment .. get this shit .... 350 bucks for cable and internet not received since September. And I got it back on. Boom baby, thats some bullshitting.

We mailed it, just hasn't been processed, no idea where it's been hiding. But being a human and telling someone you are stalking a metal box mournfully, pacing, and that the dog needs nightly spongebob to stop the epilepsy.... well it will get your shit turned back on if you do it right. And they will love you and laugh, and give you internet. That's all I care about. Proud of self.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home