Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Riddle Box

Next question. If you were on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere, what three people would you want to share the island with?

I continue to call “full of shit” but ok.

That’s a tricky question because it doesn’t note several important facts. Is there food on the island? If not I may need to pick a heavier person to later kill and eat.

I think I’d need someone from the previous Survivor games. I don’t care who, as long as they were one who could start a fire, since I tend to flee from flames, I don’t have that talent.

Third, of course Mr. Morgan. I would need someone to play with. I can envision some wild coconut wars.

As for you Mutt, why not answer the questions yourself?

-DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home