Sunday, November 05, 2006

Minor Whatevers

Yeah, I've been away. Plotting the cure to global warming and shit and pondering how rebublicans think anyone who isn't is somehow lessor. I gave up right?

Ok, in actuality I've been sitting here listening to Hair. I have no idea why I had that craving, but I sat here thinking .... wow I need HAIR. Grow it, show it! Woo.

Then I went hat shopping.

I dropped off a nice large package of pricey doggy treats to the house that caught Simon's ass on Halloween, with a giant thank you note, of course written by Simon, thanking them for their hospitality, and a small ps at the bottom from Mr. Morgan and myself expressing gratitude.

I haven't felt very well at all lately, so have been slow on posts. You'll all to forgive it, but I promise to perk up and get on track again. Questions always help me write, so don't be too shy to submit any, in fact I welcome them with a drool.

Hope you all are well.

-DM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I am currently a high school freshman, I'm interested in your memories about your best and worst high school experience. Thanks in advance.

-Mutt

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, do u own the video hair or just the soundtrack?

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my question. I'm hoping my time in high school will be full of good times.

Next question. If you were on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere, what three people would you want to share the island with?

They people can be dead or alive. You may choose to be practical or not so much.

Have a great Tuesday!

-Mutt

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh yes, respond to the deserted island question and we can respond in like! I have a sort of journal that I keep where I make lists of all sorts. Top 5 songs, movies, people, etc. This is fun!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home