Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Stand, by DM - based on the novel by Stephen King

Contagion Level: High

Time of gestation: 1 week before symptoms.

Location: Transient, moves along the body to thwart remedy efforts.

Clinical Observations: Patients present with a desire to die. They are ansy, and often are found peeling their lips back in a snarl to other patients in a war-like bartering to get to the M.D. first.

Treatment: Aviod all occurances of this virus manifestation. Advise staff, and issue taser weapons as these patients have the potential to form mob mentality and over-run the facility, heading in hyper speed towards the pharmaceuticals.

I am SO fucking tired of this .... whatever the fuck it is making me crazy enough to accuse random people of infecting me. Shifty looks at people, sniffing and using xray vision, ready to pounce anyone caught with Kleenex and place the blame of my hell on them.

The laundry list of what wrong between myself and Mr. Morgan would give an STD Clinic a run for it's money. My nose has decided it needed a vacation and no longer functions, and my tonsils resemble large red leaches. To boot they seem quite proud of their newfound size improvement.

Then.... ya know for fun.....

"Not to scare you, but I think I have pink eye." Mr. Morgan says.

I sat for a moment, then recalled Bosslady's Daughter rolling to work yesterday looking highly pink eye suspitious and thought "filthy whore!"

I also then looked at Mr. Morgan as the potential host and thought "Surrounded! Nasty bitches all over!"

"So are you feeling better?"
"Not in the least."
"Well you look beautiful."
"Don't lie."

I have no chance of survival. I don't even know WHAT pink eye is. Mineral, vegetable? I've seen it and I know blind eye really doesn't deserve further punishment. Anyone know of the closest lepar colony? We may as well just check ourselves in, fuck a handshake from the Morgan house could give you a nice case of syphillis.

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Mr. Morgan last week and he wasn't in a plastic bubble as he should have been... and now I too have the horrid sickness. I want to die!! No pink eye yet, I can't breathe, smell, talk, swallow or anything else. Has this deathly virus been named?

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I get it Ms Morgan will PAY. She came to work today!! Boss lady had to call from 500 miles away to tell her to go home (see she ain't all bad). After she left we had to cordon off her desk and call in the guys w/the space suits to disinfect the place. I hope the fish survives.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I've had this same crap on and off since the end of November. It sucks!!!!! I have missed about 7 days of work since then too. I also second the "no smell" comment. It sure sucks not being able to breathe, ya can't taste anything!

Hope you get well soon!!! My advice would be to stay home the rest of the week to get over it. It seems to take quite a few days of bed rest to remotely get over!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home