Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Walk it Out

Been a liar of a day. My anxiety woke me at 2am, then at 4am, then one last fuck you at 6am up just to say "hey, it's going to be THAT sort of day, buckle up."

I am not going to say what hurts, how much, or why I think I should be concerned because lends acknowledgement. As Mr. Morgan says "people have pain everyday." Yeah, not for 2 years.

So.... because I'm making myself more mental than usual, I am forced to share the love. Below are the Walk it Out videos. Clever how well timed. I've seen what they were originally taped to, music wise, so it's all rather a giggle and quite catchy. For me and my pain, and my silly ass nerves... I'm gonna walk it out!

-DM

-ps I'm waiting on some hats, I was promised from several vendors. Also, I have some news on a front most of you wouldn't think, but I'm waiting for a piece of mail first.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very clever! I'll be sending some hat love your way in the very near future. So sorry for the delay!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first vid is really spot on... what on earth was the original song? lol

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home