Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Rinse Repeat, Because I like it a lot

In the spirit of remembering last year.....



I really was cool and happy until I saw Filbert IV, and yeah I teared up. Piss on any nay sayers, he was a seriously cool ass fish who lived with me... and more so Bosslady for about 4 years. That fish deserves props for not flopping himself out of the tank in an act of suicide.

Shit I notice, one year later from when I made this video are many. Foremost, the body language between Mr. Morgan and I can't be denied, we hold or touch eachother automatically, which is a great indication looking on it months later.

I am pleased I took the shots I did for that video. Time too short to pass a single instant. Forever young my loves.

Anyone who wants in my my Christmas packs.... hit me. Don't be shy, I have plenty.

-DM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do! and video not available :-((

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking forward to the video :(

9:05 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

What Christmas packs?? GIVE UNTO ME CHRISTMAS PACK!!!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, Me, Pick Me!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home