Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And down went the Titanic

Mr. Morgan killed another rowing machine and the echos of FUCK scared the puppy into a piss fest in the hallway. It's like someone killed a family member the way he reacts to it. I don't think it's even paid off and he is mad, calling it a piece of shit.

Sorry, but hi, you use it 6 hours a day... don't you think you might have over worked it's lifespan? He's in his room with a screwdriver right now, desparate to fix it because all life stops if he can't exercise for a little while.

I'm just staying away because I don't want the brunt of his anger over, yes, a fucking rowing machine. It's like he'll die if he can't row and that is something I don't understand.

Updated the Kylee site too.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

I'll never understand that man and his row machine!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home