Thursday, March 06, 2008

Maximum Overdrive

Anyone remember that movie? Bosslady's Daughter and I were talking about it earlier today and how back in the day a pubscent Emilio Esteves shaking his arm into the air and screaming WE MADE YOU! was the shit. Ok, I said that much.

Everyone I know is having machine related fuck you's.

1. Bosslady's Daughter work pc, AND car have given her the finger.
2. Our printer managed to snake a cord around his ankle and fall, taking the pc with him. He's like.... 70.
3. Mr. Morgan's computer is riddled with too many viruses to count.
4. I can't use an Ipod for shit.
5. Our copy machine won't copy, with any sort of frequency.
6. My camera coughed out it's battery in god knows where, but at LAST the new one arrived.
6. ..... insert your name here.

The machines are on strike friends. Hide.

Rather amazing how fast we lose our shit when technology bends you over.

-DM

2 Comments:

Blogger MissNev said...

Well, for everything else, I'm lost. ipod, however, I'm pretty good with.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

It's true, the machines are on strike. My perfectly new Wii isn't functioning properly, Lemon's new DVD player is making the DVD's skip and worst of all, my check printer isn't working at work! ARGH I SAY! (not including the invoice printer which is also not working!)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home