Monday, February 16, 2009

It might be.

ALL ABOUT US! Don't even think any problems you have are remotely important today. We neeeed this day.


Yep.


With luck I have some shennagins in store for my younster hubby o' mine. If things go my way, and they should..... I'm sending the Beatles birthin' day song to his accounting gal and she's going to blast it over the PA system as a sneak. But hey, it IS my birthday too yeah!

Nothing wrong with your Mister knowing you love him and set up a scheme. It is after all, OUR song on this particular day of the lying ass calendar.



-DM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

Happy Birthday! You guys are just too much! So lucky to have each other : )

11:16 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :):):):)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday pookie!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home