Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the air...

Valentine's Day! I got some of 'deese.

And THIS card: (oh my god can I melt any faster? It's a 3-D card no less, more Raffe for your Buck! How he found this... either luck or why he was gone for so long).

When all I did was this.

I was not under the impression we needed to spend on a silly ass made up holiday otherwise created to get men into trouble should they not come home with some sort of offering. Him coming home is proof enough that he loves me. Or is simply guarding his shit, as I have had that shifty pawn shop look about my face lately. I have many Valentine's today! A 3 pack of them!

Kylee-tine.....

Simon-tine.....

And because I just love them.... another. All of them will be dried and placed around the house, I can dry a rose and make it last forever on a very small budget. These will not go into waste.

And yes lol there is a giraffe on the table that isnt the card. Don't be surprised, I disperse my herd quite strategically. Every photo I post is damn near a "where's waldo" of giraffe land.

To Mr. Morgan, I'm sorry all I did was wake up at 3am and sneakishly place the hearts I'd made the night before on your door. You came into my room while making them and I looked like a teenager caught masturbating in how fast I was hiding evidence. It made you very happy this morning and I am so glad to see you with a skip in your step, even for just a day and I also find it very cute that any unhappy front on us today you reply to "but it's Valentine's Day" and you kiss me and call me Valentine. Lots. I love you too.

- DMorgan-tine

4 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Oh my gosh SOOOO sweet! That card is just awesome and unbelievable that he found it!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Khadra said...

Sweet :)
Happy belated Valentine's day!

11:20 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

awww! So dang sweet! If I were a more synical person, I'd say it almost makes me want to puke. But I'm not! Just jealous! Good for you!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed with Mr. M! Great card and beautiful roses...but did he stop throwing dishes in the disposal? lol.

post happy Valentines Day

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home