Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tub Lurker

I'm posting this because I'm not entirely sure what the fuck I am looking at and why anyone would be so persistent about getting IN. Clearly this is not a salvageable situation, and the xray goggles have failed she who attacks the door. Call it a day, excuse the interruption to said tub lurker and go home. "Oh! Occupied? My bad." and be pavement asap.



Of possible interest, my review on Paranormal Activity - mehx3. It's beyond slow, smacks of Blair Witch lameness, and has maybe one brow raising moment - which is in the preview. It's all hype, people saying it's the most disturbing movie ever. Hm, because you paid to see it? A complete an utter stretch for grown adults to say it sent them home afraid. No stars.

- DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

You know what's funny? I wasn't scared at all watching it then later that night I couldn't sleep due to illness then all I could think about was the "spookier" (if you will) scenes. Gah why does my brain do these things to me? Daytime = totally lame. 2am = scared!

4:15 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Pfft, I didn't sleep for weeks over the Ring because I hadn't seen that ending coming whatsoever, and for once had not looked for spoilers pre-viewing.

Why are you sick! Hope are on the mend <3

5:15 PM  
Anonymous BLD said...

is it some demon woman being borne from a tub drain? lmao, so wrong on many levels. I say (Tarantino excepting) if you have to put that much blood into a film, you've got no story worth viewing.

And thanks for the warning on Paranormal. I was going to go see it.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home