Monday, September 28, 2009

A Lunch-A-Might

I sat down to eat today, a thing coerced and not necessarily a planned task. Mr. Morgan does his best to find items I won't scowl at and decline, so he seeks mini portions of anything in his reach. He knows I enjoy lunchables, and brought home the most laughable product I've ever seen. Midget food! I have no idea if he was looking out for my nutrition or making a mockery of my clear hand disfigurements.

My dogs eat shit cut this size. What was I supposed to do with it? Seriously, this wasn't pulling off being a cracker sandwich on it's best day and he knows I have much trouble handling things. So do my dogs, and they are incredibly keen on when I feed myself.


Does that look like a meal? It took me more time than I'll admit just to balance that idiot square of turkey between two tiny crackers. Dare to guess how close my dogs were watching this silliness and knowing a free treat was bound to slip to the floor and happen? Giant cheese on tiny crackers with a chunk of "meat" smaller than their kibble. And what the fuck is oven roasted white turkey - cured? It's oven roasted then needed a second cycle? Don't cure my birds unless they are sick, and if they are, please do not feed them to me.

I had a fit of giggles looking at this tray while feeling as though I'd been sold scraps. Duped! Mr. Morgan took somewhat offense that I found it something to stare at with the look of a child at the circus. I am not sorry, it is THAT silly of a thing unless you have the mentioned dogpile gazing at you hopefully for a snack.

Halloween upon us guys, daily videos to come. /cackle.

- DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home