Monday, December 19, 2011

Fashionably Late


What does that mean anyway? 'Fashionably late' Does being late in any manner make you less of a self-absorbed asshole? I'm not sure it does.


With that in mind, I know not if I'm early or asshole late in making dedications. Usual cast of characters likely, not sure, but I know this song has been sitting in the forefront of my mind for a while.


For Prada.
Author-ess? under yet another name in oh-so-naughty erotica, Rhianna says it best with "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it."


You amuse and always surprise me Prada.



-DM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha...that song is perfect for my type of writing as well. :)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alta Hensley AKA...Prada

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Traditional Terms released on Wednesday. I have 4 books under my name this year. I have been crazy cracking out the smut

12:25 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I've never understood that saying either!

1:01 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Kindle me naughty Prads, ;P

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home