Monday, October 01, 2012

Anyone for Halloween?

Big action this year.  Bigger than intended but I'll get to it later.

Point of this picture is look, there's no fucking around.  That's how Halloween 2012 is going to be.  Once I know I have everyone's attention I shall post new haunts... new treats and updates on my plans for this year.  So let's kick off, and don't be too shy to ring the door bell and let me know you're game for some spooky fun, chances are you already got a footing-tapping email from me guilting you into the click.  Yeah, I'm still not above fishing.....

- DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous MissNev said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store! Thanks for the reminder to your blog. Im in the preliminary stages of decorating this year...still need to think of a costume idea to trump last years. I love the JOTS!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home