Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yeah.

We have some crazy weather right now. Thunderstorms and stuff. Mr. Morgan's best friend called to alert us of it, like we aren't in the house or aware of our planet. Personally, I think Mr. Morgan's best friend cannot go ten minutes without him, and I often check to see if he is sucking my husbands balls as I perform felatio.

Sounds rough, but he doesn't like me, and thus I really can't like him. Why fake it. I tend to leave the room if he is here, or just hand over the phone when it rings. I was tempted, but have chosen not to bag on his friend out of respect, that has never been lent to me in return.

He is a good guy, just weird, and because that he said to me at my wedding party.... my fucking wedding party in my own home "Never forget I am not your friend, I am his" we just aren't ever gonna jive and play jenga.

Simon goes to work with me tomorrow. I really don't want him to come, but I cant cage him in the garage while Mr. Morgan, Senior Morgan and Delilah go on a hike. It's not that he bothers me, it's that I have to watch him non-stop, and the chase your dog all day is unappealing. "He's SO key-yout!" Ya ok. I know I've met the little guy. Why don't you come scoop his shit for a month and name it.

I'm out of sorts I think... so that's it for today.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home