Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am Jack's Laughing Foot.

I came home after a day of ... extremely odd conversations, excited to practice the birthday dance for my wife, because like a language, if you don't do it often, away it goes, and twice as fast with my memory. Not happening and I saw Simon shaking his head at me, I said to him "What?" He said "You are just going to fucking make it worse." Ok, he didn't say fucking because Simon doesn't cuss, but he does talk and that's what he said to me. I asked him when he got so smart and he proclaimed the dumb act was a guise the whole time to allow a diversion for the alien pods to land in my backyard and search for hosts.

Seriously. He said that.

I tend to agree with anything alien for the simple sake of hoping to be spared when the human killings begin, and stopped the wife dance attempt. I put on the Humpty Dance and looked at Simon, to which he gave a nod.

"First I limp to the side like my leg was broken, Shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin' Do tha Humpty Hump!"

That one worked well for me and offered little chance of error.

Anyway, that's all I have for today.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home