Monday, August 07, 2006

Two points!

I got (in part) the following email from my sister in law:

"When are you getting another blog site? I miss your witty creative writing. I NEED something during my day to make me forget about the old man who just farted outside my door."

I thought to myself, holy fuck, go me, I am at least better than a fart! I have gone up one peg on the ladder and have passed being the fart itself.

Can't be ashamed too much on that one. Imagine being worse than a fart? Hm, actually I think they call that a shit, and I would love to say that to someone sometime "You sir, are worse than a fart!"

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

I fart in your general direction!!

I unclog my nose at you!!

I love those old Monty Python lines. At least, I think they're from MP!

Glad to hear you're better than a fart!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are! Your mother was an elderberry and your father smelled of hamster!!! Sheet now I want to go watch Holy Grail.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a MP worthy insult.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home