Thursday, July 27, 2006

Clarification

In reply to several emails I received this morning, Simon is fine. I had no idea that it could have appeared he was in a bad way. I am simply going on vacation and I was playing that song last night when he wiggled in (that's how we walks pretty much) and started just singing in his tiny howl and I was touched and instantly hit with a feeling of "how will I ever sleep for a week without that tiny lump nestled in the crook of my legs."

So no he's just fine, but nervous that his mother is leaving him and if he looks like he is dead in he photo below, that's just how he looks when anyone aproaches his belly.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home