Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday Wrap Up

Stomach alien persists and is lending me a very pronounced, not far stretch from preganant appearance. The bloat has offended my clothing, my psyche and sent my anxiety into a full scale appendicitis scare. I've told Mr. Morgan of this and he replied "you never feel good."

I guess I don't, but that still doesn't negate the time when I feel bad and it's for a legitimate reason. Although I'd argue any pain to be legitimate.

Some bubble wrap arrived today. The GrandMaster and I eyeballed it in silence, knowing it was about to be played with until each and every last bubble was spent.


I built up a dress, and leg warmers... little head piece. I said to The GrandMaster, "remember the age of leg warmers?" and he blinked at me as though I had spoken the words in Russian. I felt very old, perhaps too old to be skipping around in bubble wrap.... popping the bits arbitrarilly on a whim.


Matchmaker... matchmaker ... make me a match!

Well piss on it, here's to hoping whatever has been living in my guts for months will finally let the fuck up. Maybe I have Celiac too, I go skinnier by the day, not to mention whiter by the minute. I just want to feel confident my appendix isn't planning to take off, but no one can reassure me there. Hypochondria 101 is fun! By the way..... that white thing in the last photo... I have no idea. Light Saber? Perhaps God caught in the act of trying to strike me down? It's anyone's guess on that shit.

-DM