Monday, April 09, 2007

If you don't have something nice to say... don't even fucking dare

Very difficult post for me. I did want to do it because I thought I should. Evidence? Play this while reading.




I received another letter from my ex husband. This post is of sadness, fright, and memories I didn't miss. A ghost I wish would go away yet pulls on a heartstring. I want him to stop thinking about me. I'm not about him, I was 18.... stupid, I'm not who I was then. I am keeping his letters since he's mentioned coming back to Nevada and by the way ... it's Corn-Rows. Not rolls but that's barely a taste of everything wrong with that letter.



My mother and pop have expressed no worry. They know Mr. Morgan would have him on his ass in two.... no ...point two seconds if he came knocking. I worry this fuck is crazed enough to gun carry. He is short, has always resented tall men. Mr. Morgan walking a lovely 6'5 could set off off a short angry troll. I worry. The last time I saw this man he walked out with police, and me with two broken ribs. He was released and said he would kill my dogs if I left to work, so we 4 lived in my tiny ass metro because I was not taking that chance. Sleeping in a car with busted ribs, two days on a new job... lying my ass off about why I couldn't breathe sucked. He then turned off all our utilities except whatever let me boil water to bathe. In case you wonder, it takes about two hours for a decent bath. Pride goes far. I do not miss him. I think it's that .... those were my formative years. And they happened to be with him. How could one not sigh at what's become of what back then was the highest of hopes?

Don't mistake this for missing him. I simply feel bad, and did 2 years before I divorced him - knowing he'd never do shit with his life. I can't help that. He tried. I tried. It wasn't in the cards. Because it seems to be a reoccurring event... the stalker video. MARK I DO NOT WANT YOUR FLOWA!




... leave me alone. I wish you well, get your shit together, your teeth fixed, you need what about ... 13 of them? Work on that, don't make my husband bust his hand on your face because he will without a thought. I've been re-married for almost four years... we had our time, and admit it, none of it was good. ps - the killing the dogs statement? Bad fucking move asshole.

-DM

-pps yes we know exactly what he was incarcerated for thanks to the DM Army, but he's loose. I won't post what he did but it does not surprise me. Just makes me nervous enouh to tuck a knife under my matress.

4 Comments:

Blogger diana albright said...

He's a creep. And I just love how he's gang-banged out and in tight with the bloods up in Bumfuck, Ohio. No offense to anyone from Ohio, mind you, but, um, please. I'm not impressed with wannabe gangstas or wiggers.

Pardonez Fracais s'il vous plait.

I don't think you should worry too much. BLD's eldest said that he just seems like a pathetic, lonely, desperate little man. And I concur. And if he ever does happen to show up, Mr. Morgan and the DM Army have your back.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, DM. This tugs at my heart strings, and I don't even know him. I think BLD's eldest hit it on the head. He is indeed sad and reaching out. Obviously, his life is such that he looks back on the time with you as the high point of his, while you should take such great pleasure in knowing that your life improved tenfold only after your time with him. Thank Goddess for your strength in being able to put this behind you. Many women are not as strong.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And...he's probably too broke to afford a bus out here. Nevertheless, keeping the letters is a good idea. And, if anymore come I'd give the folks explicit instructions to return them unopened.

1:48 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Thanks all, especially Miss Nev, but you give me far too much credit. It's not behind me. How could so many years of my life ever go behind me? I certainly hit the lottery with Mr. Morgan, but I also deserve him and earned the life I have secured. It is very sad to me though, you aer very right and articulated it well. I'm sorry I am somebody's high point, and I lack the words to explain why I'd rather not be.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home