Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Strut right by with my tail in the air.......

There is something notable about seeing a white.. no albino girl in khaki capri's, sporting choppin sticks in her hair and belting Oye Como Va at the top of her lungs while blazing down the street at 20 miles per hour in a geo metro, head bopping like it's the Night at the Roxbury.

Wave next time.... it was me.

Shit what else is new. All sorts of crap. Someone close to me has been diagnosed with a disease I discount and discredit, and I shouldn't do that because it's not only poor manners but cold. I am not not blowing it off from lack of care, I think it's wrong, I think it's bullshit and I know way too much about medicine to accept it. Saying so to that person though has to come off so cocky, so dismissive, it's not - I simply know medicine is WRONG. Apparently doctors have joined a cult in saying "you are going to die" because my loved one was told the same. I'm about apeshit with the fuckers saying it. I studied up on the disease, and there will be no dying. I'm looking into voodoo. It's interesting how little things matter to you until you personally get to roll in the hay with it, I try to remind myself of that and give all my best thoughts and any strength and support needed.

I suppose it's not unlike when Mr. Morgan gets sick, I go batty... I can't have my rocks weak. I'm the only one allowed to be sick, so these things startle me and I still don't know how Mr. Morgan's mom is fairing.

Sick of fuckers getting sick. KNOCK IT OFF! And if not, can't we at least take a cruise before filling the caskets?

I won't muddy this thought with anything else.

(private yet, not really note. Mannnnn you and I would have tore shit up if right place at the right time. You were only 30 miles from me for so many years, potentially keeping us both from jail time. Damn, hang in there I love ya. /bites into a cracker and dodges a shoe). Below is your song and don't even try to lie.... I've never seen ANYONE hold their tail higher, and I've seen me some tail /wink. From one slinky kitty kat to another, beak up.




-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home