Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wild West

Many of my Army are from the local area, but my Army streches far and wide. Mr. Morgan suggested we take little ride to Virginia City over the weekend. We dont' require it more than once every few years, but I thought it might be nice to favor my long distance readers with a pho-tog of it. VC is pretty interesting history wise, and old enough that it's paths are wooden, uneven, and just waiting for bone toe. 4 slams total, the last one resulting in a FUCK that lended an impressive echo.

It's a great vintage treat, and not far to travel to for an afternoon get away. The novelty shops abound with more shit to buy than should ever have been created. I draw to them like a fly. Shit to have, stuff to get! This is main street. Deceptively looking longer than it is. Unless you are limping from a lack of walking ability. It becomes super long after an injury. (can click any photos for a larger view, recommended!)


I spotted this fellow and turned increasingly curious. After chasing him to get a photo for five minutes, Mr. Morgan passed me some cash and said "Why don't you just go ask him for a photo?"
I said "That's insulting!"
"Did you see the sign on the donkey? The donkey wants the photo for a fee."
"No shit?"
"No shit."

Here I am wearing the "Oh my god, it's a donkey, right here.. a real live donkey, face"

Donkey's name is Mary. Mary liked to slap me in the boobs with her snout. Like, a bunch.

But we were kindred. She works for money, I work for money.... we both eat.... how much more in common were we going to get? Props to Miner Sam for the treat, we love you! How much more classic can you get? I keep telling you all how awesome my area is. Street donkeys!

Something. Don'y remember what, but it smelled super good passing it.

Dead house. Mr. Morgan stoped to tie his shoes and I got bored so... ya know.

Alas the point of our trip. I have begged for one of those old time photos for 5 years. Mr. Morgan has always been reluctant. They aren't entirely cheap, but VC is not about discounts. I had my own pin money and said I'd pay for it, but that I had waited long enough to play dress up.


Meow!And the final product.... Tell me he isn't smoldering! I did well myself, it can't be helped, we are sexy bitches.
For fun. We've since drained the pool, but Morgan Pool '07 was fun while it lasted. Delilah melts in water... so we gave her a lift.


This one was dunked. Laughing as the dunking went no less. We never tire of how small and offended he gets.

-DM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I loved em all. First off you're just too cute...how many times have I told you that? And that old time photo, you two do look HOT!

I want to come over and go swimming! You guys seem like such a fun bunch!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cool old town. looked like fun.

xo

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, girl! Yowza! Why did you drain the pool? I'm mystified...is it Fall to your mind if the temperature dips below 90? LMAO

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boss Lady's daughter said taht LOL LOL, did I accidentally give you a scare?

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! You and Mr. Morgan look like you belong in this era! VC is indeed a fun place. Why the end of the pool so soon? August is way dang hot around here, you know.

2:43 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

The fucking thing was leaking and we haven't had a pump since mid-summer last year. Made for too much upkeep and cost. I think we are retiring it this year, not sure if will get another next, but it was fun while it lasted. That giant beach ball is dangerous, drowns a person fast and efficiently.

As for VC, it was a good photo, but for one detail, so I nabbed a pair of the fishnets stockings as payment. How can a person be a hypochondriac yet no problem sacking a pair of used stockings down her pants? Upside of that was it's ok to walk cowboy up there, but all I was doing was avoiding my theft from shaking down my pant leg. Lol oh my.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to say Ive been looking at your blog for the last 25 mins and Im fucking loving it!! You are the cutest and I so want to hang out with you!!!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home