Thursday, December 06, 2007

Expired Milk Cartons

Completely exhausted these days. So tired that Mr. Morgan and I stare lovingly at the prospect of each other then admit defeat and walk away with a knowing nod. I'm blaming the dismal weather because I have nothing else, we are just too tired. Even my overpriced "you'll NEVER wrinkle" cream is having a laugh at the bags under my eyes. Ever seen yourself after shower, hair wrapped in the towel girl turban and was forced to step back and say DAMN! You turn around, hoping the second review will be kinder and it's not. Jaw drops and the offensive item just deepens to mock your denial.

I also blame holiday food, which hasn't been shy or forgiving.

Delilah made her off Zoo debut on Dogs With Cones. Google it up, it's funny and my girl didn't mind me showing her cone proudly.

I sat tonight feeling sorry for myself for a long time, playing those songs that are guaranteed to produce a tear, and you play them anyhow. Why I'm sorry for myself would be redundant, and I think I am allowed to self wallow every so often, instead of the stiff upper lip junk that everyone sees through anyhow. When in doubt on how to reply, blink until it comes to you.

All the update I have today, a bit sad no bites on my Christmas packs. I said don't be shy. Just ask in english, a recent commentor spammed in some language I'm not sure exists, so I wouldn't know how to address a package. Hit me up for real, dmorgan255@yahoo.com. Who doesn't want STUFF????? Insane to pass up stuff. It's stuff! Stuff for you, stuff to get!

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home