Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mostly Human Again

Not all that much new to report. There is a strange smell in the house that I've given up on trying to identify. It's been pretty nice to have clean clothes that don't crunch as you walk. Apply the same idea to underwear and you can imagine how grateful our genitals are to the new dryer.

We are considering taking a trip to Vegas to attend the wedding of someone I've never met, and never even knew existed, but Vegas? Sure, I'll tag along. It's not in stone though.

My leg has been bugging me all day, and it's seems swollen in comparison to the other, which set my anxiety into full force. Mr. Morgan and I reached an agreement that I would try to not make him nuts all night by being mental, and that in return he would take me to doctor should it continue.

The weekend can't come fast enough I tell you. I have some things in the hopper, but it's after 8 and I am a baby about my bedtime. Come 6pm I'm in a frantic running of:

OH MY GOD!

1. Set out your clothing for tomorrow
2. Make your lunch and pack it up.
3. Bathe.
4. Try not to fall over a dog in the scramble. Failed.
5. Curse the animal and make it feel stupid.
6. Set alarm clock.
7. Try to find an item for the IPod to fall asleep to.
8. Pace and worry.
9. Resign self to death.
10. Do makeup, ahem.... er effort at such, so one can wake up and be out the door in ten minutes.

It's a busy thing to come home and already prepare for the next day of suck, but it helps me come morning time. I am not the best waker-upper. I blame everyone and everything that I have to be conscious. I also wake up at 3am like clockwork to smoke and think about world peace. Oh, and take the dog out. That alone is a nightmare because she's eaten all my slipper except spongebobs - and those are a game..... not a potty incentive. We walk sluggishly, me dragging a ball of laborador attached to a smiling spongebob slipper into the backyard with a ciggarette dangling from my lip and a husband who thinks smoking at 3am is the most disgusting thing in the world. He is not too wrong, but also is still warm in bed so...

I asked Mr. Morgan if I dare wear The Leprechan on Monday, and he said yes, to let me hair down and fuck it! I was met with YEAH, fuck it! And I pranced to it's place of storage.

More soon. Hit me with comments, I miss knowing what's up with you guys too.

-DM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really seem to have your priorities straight, what with all that pacing, worrying and resigning yourself to death, lol. I STILL haven't resigned myself to death.

Did you know that 3am is the true witching hour? Everyone thinks its midnight except those who've been wakened at 3am. We know that midnight is groggy time for witches. Love the visual of you pulling K by Spongebob.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get a photo of it, lol likely tonight. She is consistent.

-DM

12:45 PM  
Blogger MissNev said...

Wow. way more organized that I could ever hope to be! I'm always flying by the seat of my pants...and yet, that somehow suits me!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I HATE my nightly duties. I wish I could just go to bed!! But I have to get my stuff ready for the next day plus set up coffee for the man and get his lunch ready and wash out his thermos. Granted he's never ever told me to do these things but I know he'd be lost if I didn't! Plus he doesn't argue when I do it, ha!

I love the mental pic too of a big brown mass being attached to your slippers!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home