Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Getting Spooktacular

Halloween Dividers

(Oddly and I found this out by accident, play Jesus is my Friend to the above graphic. Eerie, seriously do it, it's totally transfixing. I happen to like the portly fellow standing still like a forced cult member.



The Morgan Team decided to decorate today. I was fortunate enough to find a copious amount of rat poo in the boxes of my wares and fled with whatever I could grab in ten seconds. It's not quite the same, but I made the dogs get into the holiday spirit too. Captioned appropriately.

Are you serious?
Yes baby girl, get used to this.

They dont fit!
And I HATE orange!


Not me, I'm all about orange, is there a reward for this? I'm old to bother fighting you, she won't listen Mom. Will someone feed me? Look how starved I am!


Fine, if you insist.

You promised, last one.


Here is my table, same as last year. It stands to be eaten by the KyleeMonster, but we did have a talk about it. Can enlarge it's super cute and the cleanest my table ever gets.


Happy first!

-DM

9 Comments:

Blogger Khadra said...

Oh GOD! I cant even get through reading your post Im laughing so hard at the song and the skeletons!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Khadra said...

cute pics!
I love the little pumpkin tree on your table.

p.s. I posted your song link on a certain forum. That is hilarious!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Lol you STOLE my song? Theif theif! It's too good NOT to share, my email loop definitely got a kick out of that gem.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll always think of dancing skeletons when i think of Jesus - thanks for that.

Hysterical!!

Also, the mouthy picture of Kylee is an instant classic.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Khadra said...

I STOLE your song!!
yes I did.
wanna fight? LOL!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious about the skeletons and the video! I think the skeletons have a new friend!

Love the puppy pics, SOOOOO cute! I agree with bld, the mouth open one is definitely a classic. Love the one that both of their headgear is on and they're looking at the camera.

I keep wanting to decorate but never do. I really don't know why as it is one of my favorite holidays!

9:11 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Decorate! It took me a bit to get into the groove, and it's my favorite as we all know. Once done and flashing punkin lights and stuffs abound, it makes me happy to see it every time. Hard to get motivated sometimes, but worth it!! If this hypo can risk hanta virus to rescue a few decorations, you can sack up too Saff.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Khadra said...

hee hee
hanta virus.

it's a current issue for this hypo. We have a mouse eating our bird seed.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I will have my hubby look for the Halloween box and get decorated this weekend, I promise! I'll even post pics and maybe blog. How's that for a shocker???

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home