Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tricked!

Never think that early spring cleaning goes without punishment. Or a fee, which is punishment in of itself. Mr. Morgan and I had company coming early afternoon on Sunday, that I prusumed was a tenative agreement that might have been solidified to my ears before say... one hour pre-arrival. In my marm robe, hair clean but very wet, make-up not even having a definition in my brain and the house looking how my house always looks - like we are squatting and assuming the identities of the last known tenants. We have a puppy, a really big one, and that alone speaks volumes about how the house only gets so good. Those of you who have birthed a child or met one... can understand the "fuck it" point of trying to keep up with the little monster and resign yourself to living in a way that you simply understand you will never have anything nice again. And end of day, you don't even care anymore as long as everyone is asleep.

We cleaned the house to impress people who were here for all of 30 minutes with a new puppy of their own, and I thought it was ironic to have freaked out in a tizzy of speed cleaning just to have company to who came in tow with an animal who promptly pissed on my carpet. Compliments to the chef for our efforts in canine style? I wish I'd gotten a photo of that little girl (losing my touch), we were too busy fending off a crazed Kylee, who didn't want to eat the puppy but quickly forgot the size ratio and was scaring the tiny thing. It's okay Juno... she scares me too.

In exchange for making the house look very nice.... the mailbox key went missing. 40 bucks to get my mail again, which is likely all bills anyhow. Irony. Shitty sack fuck irony.

On a good note Mr. Morgan is playing music for me, you tube style, not his own - of which he owns a gang of guitars and I lay as would a swooning groopie when he attempts his crappy learnings. For tonight, it's gentlemans' choice.

-DM



Ladies choice: /grin grin, anything with a happy hippy like beat gets me to prancing.

6 Comments:

Blogger Khadra said...

yes, nothing matters except that everyone sleeps at some point in the day.

I live for everyone else's sleep. 10 seconds to myself, and maybe even some sleep of my own.

fuck cleaning.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I can't believe a new puppy came to your house and no pictures!! I would have loved to see puppy's expression towards Kylee!

8:00 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

The puppy actually cried. Not because of Kylee... I calledit 20 minutes before it happened, the pup had to piss. Badly. Also the reason I damn near welcomed it happening.

10:09 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Posted before finishing! We care not for a pup...or friend pissing in our home. Both have happened. Not ideal, but ... party foul and when ya gotta, ya gotta? I forgive everything except a human pile of poo. That would require explanation.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO, but human piss I suppose occasionally happens (sadly, this has proven true more than once in my life, and always due to menfolk).

11:57 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Heh, I'm not a virgin to finding a man in a corner swearing it was the loo, then pointing out that normal bathrooms don't have a giraffe in the toilet to aim for. Normally ends with waiting.... once they start right????? I get even :)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home