Friday, October 19, 2012

Blair witch style... not for me.


Mr. Morgan is out to see Paranormal 3 tonight for a belly of poppin' corn and cheap scares.  I find myself less and less drawn to horror films in the last few years, I don't have a reason.. although I did see Cabin in the Woods recently and that had some shit I didn't see coming.  If you haven't seen it, don't read anymore because I plan to spoil it for you.

The movie is more or less Hunger Games with all the countries playing but horror movie style, so every monster, demon etc. and I DO mean etc., they are all accounted for... are possibilities in the movie.  People go out to a cabin and it's a chose your own adventure (I'm summing, it's played out better than I give it credit for here, they do not know they are in a real life and death game), whatever junk they mess with is attached to a baddie and unleashes it.  So in the clip below... and I won't tell you what they unleashed... the remaining two find the elevator that spoils the whole ruse, and this elevator takes them through all the "possibilities" they could have encountered.  Really decent movie idea, watch the clip below if you plan to skip the show.


-DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous MissNev said...

I'm not a horror movie fan either, but Cabin in the Woods was such a great concept! I loved it!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home