Saturday, July 22, 2006

Painted Faces in the Crowd

I have been meaning to blog a Juggalo entry for a long time, other shit kept coming up. But alas!

Am I too old to be maintaining Juggalette status? Probably. However, if you know, and you feel it, it doesn't retract however much that it seems the main crowd is teens. You get it or you don't. So that's what I am here for today, in an installment of six entries, one for each joker card.

There is a lot of misconception about them, and I'm not posting this to try and straighten that out, since they would be the first to say listen and figure it out for yourselves.

This entry is about when we saw them in concert. This entry is Carnvial of Carnage.

It was ass cold. Beyond ass cold in November. A line half a mile long of shivering fuckers, painted up and freezing but juiced knowing it would be worth it. We'd been clutching our tickets for a month, me fondling them periodically then hopping madly.

The opening act was 2 Live Crew... BONUS! And lol if you ever saw their "Me So Horney" video with all the girlies on stage shaking mad ass, yes, they still do that and did not dissapoint.

We stood in that line for two and a half hours, most of us staying in decent moods, and some getting ansy and wanting to know what the hold up was. I was wearing a white tank top, knowing it gets hot in that sort of setting, with an iron-on patch across my tits showing clown love. I even dressed up Mr. Morgan's car ahead of time with hatchet shit and as we drove others wooted us, to which we replied in kind.

Concert rocked all that one could expect and more. There was a moment when a Juggalo got himself too excited and elbowed me hard enough to the chest that I lost wind and Mr. Morgan punched him in the back of the head because he'd done it before. He turned around ready to fight, looked up two feet (Mr. Morgan is 6'5 and adverse to his wife being hit so hard tears come to her eyes) and the thrashing Juggalo decided it would not be a winning engagement.

The Faygo showers began, and Violent Jay drank off a bottle, threw it in the air and my legs went go-go-gadget-GET-IT! I have never sprung into the air that high before or after but I snatched that bottle out of the air in nothing short of magic and stuffed it into my pants ready to slap hands or bite.


By the time it was over everyone's face paint was metling off in quite the ugly fashion and my white tank was a wet tshirt contest brown. Watch below, faygo showers and my juggs (olos assholes) are well respresented. You'll see about 20 people come out to do the faygo showers, so it made my score all the more priceless.



Rock to my Ninjas, and ps - after the concert on the way out we met 2 Live Crew and their ladies, all were very gracious even though we could tell they were tired after such a performance, but they took the time to speak with us for a few minutes. Very, very Kool Kats.

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

My mad appreciation to the few who watched it through and expressed an opinion, lol good or bad. Thanks for taking the extra step in the things I try to share about myself.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home