Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monkum Rockins'

Warned you I'd be writing a lot lately. Make sure to scroll down and not miss one minute of action packed fun at the Zoo!

I admit to enjoying a good deal of rap music, and really.... music in general. Mr. Morgan busted me twirling to puff the magic dragon last night in fact. I've always been extremely diverse in what I listen to, but there are times when a good rap bob is just needed. But that is changing, and not for the better.

There is a song I caught on my drive home the other day, with a girl gleefully obliging the command to undo the male singer's button fly as he tells her to ride his monkey. Ladies ladies ladies! Stop it. Aside from the fact that you do NOT want any man who is wearing button fly jeans, that unless it's your husband playing out a mean ass Tarzan scene, have some self respect. It's very dissapointing some of the shit I hear on the radio these days. /shakes head and sighs..... I mean ride my monkey? Jesus christ be inventive at least. That shit I heard when I was like... 12 from little boys who didn't even know quite what their monkey was.

Below is a great little song "what makes the monkey dance." I first heard it and thought.... oh shit finally the answer to all my soul searching questions... what DOES make the monkey dance? Apparently button fly jeans.




In keeping with my attempt to offer a few photos a couple of times per week, I bring this to the monkey table. Bosslady's Daughter bought these off ebay for her Burning Man fest. Within about two seconds of me seeing them.... naturally one was on my head and the other making my boobs feel quite smaller than they felt when they woke up that morning. I tend to run off with anything new and am frequently caught elbow deep digging through someone's purse without really wanting anything, I'm just in it for the dig.

-DM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most beautious bras! I can't wait to see them on the Goddess...on the PLAYA!

11:03 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

She modeled for us, we got the sneak peak, wooooooo hoooo! Quite stunning!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.../blush. you guys!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww.../blush. you guys!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Those are the best bras ever!

5:28 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

shoulda seen them on... and not on me. Wubba!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home