Sunday, January 21, 2007

If you don't like my fire... then don't come around

There has been quite a bit of cig smoking laws passed in Nevada lately. Key word - NEVADA. California, we are not you nor aspire to be like you. Below video is a bit different of an offering. Start it up.



Mr. Morgan and I were in an audience, not this one, to hear this song live and watch to the end.... the wall of smoke is visible, as was it at our concert. I don't personally partake, but in former years I can remember crisply driving down the road with my head out the window Ace Ventura style trying to sober my high ass up before I got home. Mother lost her touch on pot because she'd always say get under the light I wanna see your eyes and I'd laugh and say ... shit... right on, no problem that'll shrink em up.

In her day though, she was more than dipping into smoke, but denies it now, as if anyone even cares.

I am highly annoyed at the what I feel are tobacco sanctions. We are cool enough to have gone along with not smoking in restaurants, we do our best not to blow it directly into your faces. California just passed a law that it's illegal and punishable to smoke in your own car if a child is in it. And smokers just go along with it like cows. SPEAK up! Even if you don't smoke it is a legal, albiet nasty but LEGAL product. Why does no one make serious noise about this shit? I am aware we stink and we annoy non-smokers, but a great majority of us are quite polite and recognise this, and try to go with the nons wants, even though again it's fucking legal.

"My choice is what is what I chose do, and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you, your choice is who you chose to be and if you're causing no harm then you're alright with me. If you don't like my fire then don't come around, cause I'm gonna burn one down"

Pot isn't all that different in my head. Makes for lazy people sometimes and chills out those who need chilling at times. It makes my heart race so I don't take it but it smells very nice and there isnothing wrong with taking it in my opinion. I'll let the Catholics know to go ahead and reverse by baptism.

Sunday babble. Bosslady should be back tomorrow, and I'm sure I will wake up several times in the night with nervous thoughts. Here are supplemental Simons with Rabbit and mohawk.

-DM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yes! If you think smoking is so bad as to make it worthwhile to render that segment of the population that indulges as pariahs' then you should make smoking illegal. Till then pretend this is still a free country (USA) and shut the fuck up about what's none of your business.

9:42 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I AM in love with you ......

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate to tell u but it's nationwide. last monday was the first day of smoke free columbia, missouri. havent gotten to the radical u cant smoke in your own car with your kids, but that will be next.

xo

9:00 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Extremely discouraging.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home