Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Arby Infiltration

What can I really say. I don't know if those who help me are impressionable or bored. I can't say I care if the end objective is what I wanted. Anyone who hangs around with me must have a lust for watching the daft, or simple lack of shit to do. Be that.... The DM Army hit our local Arby's.



People were generally cool, but some employees were visibly nervous. I looked to my cameraman and we thought - shit, we could have totally said we were from headquarters checking quality. Many giggles from us. No idea where we'll hit next and while I spearhead this shit and run the game, I couldn't pull it off without the people who actually are drunk enough to say ... uh... ok.... to my proposals. I joke of course, again I have no clue their motivation. My cameraman was promised a free meal, perhaps that was enough to make us look as if Lindsay Lohan was about to pull in, he would leave the booth and say.. No. I need a better angle.

Friends, I tell ya... that's a mother fucker to keep around. Adore his ass. Humpday cheers!

To add---- I must say the best comment, and we got many was "Are you doing this for punishment?" Heh, bless you stranger, and I promise to not wear this shit again is you promise to not wear floral prints in public. It's a trade.

-DM

5 Comments:

Blogger diana albright said...

OMG... no less than ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' FABULOUS!!!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great it got me giggle happy for sure.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made me laugh! Most awesome...I'd love to be on the crew, but I NEVER think Arbys!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I love the hat and the shirt you made to go with it. Was brilliant! Really made me laugh! Love it love it!

I only regret that I don't live where you do and could have gone with!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jacq said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home