Friday, March 16, 2007

Saint Pats.

Even though I feel like absolute hell I rolled into work because I'd planned gifts and that fucking lephrcaun costume for over a month. Bossloady was fast to point out that my face was as green as my outfit but I didn't have the energy to stab her in the eye. I later realized it was a quite accurate observation. I look like the shit I feel. I then wanted to stab myself in the eye to never see such plague looking back at me in a mirror.

There were a few times I thought holy shit... a lephrechaun! Oh wait, that's just me. Being sick will truly give you a free high.

But my vanity must be afforded and because I did haul myself in and wore that silly ass shit, I made the weekly slideshow for you all. Have a good one....





-DM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leapin leprechauns! happy st. pattys. full of blarney here.

xo

9:31 PM  
Blogger Jacq said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! I do look stoned...wasn't though.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I hope a very happy St. Patty's and much Erin Go Braugh was had by all!

I concur BLD...I just assumed!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home