Monday, March 19, 2007

Go next door, we're full on weirdness

Right so… ok we all know I have some eccentricities, but I am not delusional. I am so serious when I say I totally just saw a shadow person jet by my door into Mr. Morgan’s room. I was dancing about and being vain I watch myself in a long mirror to see if I look a goof or sexy. A blur of a thing flew by from the master bedroom to Mr. Morgan’s study.

At first I thought it was a Jeff kid coming into my house again without permission (as I’d been fighting with their lack of playing in a way that doesn’t involve my yard for over an hour), but I still grabbed the only weapon I could find, a big ass box of marbles to slip it up. I was in a hurry after all and I’m not prone to weapon having. I looked cautiously then got the creeps on a level I’ve never creeped before. I think my hair even stood straight up as though drawn by magnet. I am seriously freaked the fuck out by whatever I saw and I don’t want to make sense of it. I shouted “I know you’re in there…..” as if I was some bold warrior.

Mr. Morgan came home and I ran to the door, calmly as possible.

“There’s a shadow person in your room.”
“What?”
“It’s in there. I saw it go in.”
“Have you been drinking?”
“NO! I saw the fucking thing and it was fast and about this (hand gesture to four feet) tall”
“What did it look like? So I know what to search for” he mocked.
“Asshole, it’s looked like a really fast moving fucking SHADOW!

He doesn’t believe me but I saw something. Maybe I do need my brain checked but I don’t spook easily and every hair on my body went up for ten minutes solid.

Have I finally cracked? Can I name it? Should I tell it to be less darty? Can I blame it for one of the turtles deaths? Way eeped out so that’s it for today. Can’t remember if I ever posted this video of me, but it seems about appropriate today. My antennae are choppin’ sticks with balled up toilet paper on them. No I do not know why I filmed it, been a long time…. I was probably idle, saw some choppin sticks and it went from there. Beware Shadow People and Purple People Eaters!!!!!!!



-DM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 foot tall.....hobbits i tell ya.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which turtle died?

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make nice with the shadow. I'm sure it's a friendly sort.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Francis died. Tardy seems close behind. -DM

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home