Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bag o' Beans

One down. I finally fessed up to my mother about my death sentence.

I had written her one of the shittiest emails ever, conveying that I was not remotely ok with how often she bothered to bother with me. Yes, I dropped f-bombs. I can't say I feel bad for that because fuck if it didn't get me a fast response, but I might not have said ...

"Plus not to be a dick... but the I care factor isn't too difficult. I came over for your birthday and spent a while because I adore you, I got a two second call on mine. Everyone fucked me off this birthday, and that is really ok, but none of my calls are ever returned.

I'm chill to not say whats up with me - but here ya go, I was told I will be dead in 4 years. Wanna give some extra effort now?"

There was more, but shit, why go on. We emailed a back and forth a bit tonight, which is weird because she lives like a mile from me. Fucking computer age, scary times when my mom can not only operate a computer but get all over email.

Her mom died when she was 11 or 13 (never recall which, bad) from liver failure. When I told her the things wrong she wrote back:

"besides that we will just get you a transplant. They have been doing this for years. Let me know when you want me to find you one."

Ever had a better hitter on your team? She's ready to go out and club a local transient for me, that is some serious dedication. I'm laughing at what she said because, aer organs just laying around? Should I send her into the populous with a knife? She is adorable and I love my mother very very much. Knowing alone that she didn't murder me growing up, and I needed some murdering, is grand on it's own, but the organ scalping has definitely upped her status.

That said, I have another FUCKING cold, all the Morgan's have it and scowl at eachother in the hallway, passing like cats with their back fur up and lips curled, backs to each side of the corridor and careful not to touch lest a brawl ensue.

Love all you fuckers who have given me support. Enjoy the classic below.

-DM


I don't need you to worry for me, 'cause I'm alright.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacq said...

Ok. So you skipped a whole lot in there. I guess your test results weren't so hot. I'm with your mom though. Let's just get you what you need. I've got a couple of candidates for her if she wants someone to carve. ;)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home