Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bits and PIECES (giggle, much pun)

Worn fucking out! Yesterday Mr. Morgan on our shopping trip wanted a breakfast cooked for him this morning I was agreeable but started to wonder when the supplies being loaded into the cart would feed a homeless shelter. Turns out the Giraffe Resiliance were to return, both of them although I will never talk bad about one because he's been nothing but respectful, trusting, and sweet to me. I still collected my herd and took them to safety.

This was a no fucking around meal. It was planned around the UNR game (they lost..) and I feared one of them would choke on a bisquit in their anger or glee.

Ingredients (served)
1 dozen eggs with grated cheddar cheese
1 pound bacon
2 pounds Jimmy Dean sausage - later added two bottles milk and flour for gravy.
2 dozen Bisquits
5 slices of wheat toast
3 english muffins

This did not happen Mary Poppins Style, it took me a while. All were gracious enough, but let's not fucking lie - men will eat damn near anything so I don't really know if it sucked or not. I doubt it sucked, my mom taught me how to cook I just rarely employ it.

Earlier yesterday Mr. Morgan asked if I wanted to chose a new wearable from Walmart. What even remotely smacks more of trailer trash redneck than a bitch scrambling to shop for clothing at Walmart? I did and instantly found my bargain sundress. I don't take care of my clothes well enough to shop expensively, and plus lol... I don't really care about dressing on a label's name. I do however take hand-me-downs like the most grateful fiend ever. /cough Prada.... clean out the closet.

Below are some Mr. Safety looks. Second one is damn near gratuitious pener. Love me some nekked man, even if it's forbidden in this house ... though hm.... I see tits on tv all the time. How unfair, wait no, those are nice too.

Gotta love this dog.....




Mr. Safety ... um... promoting animal safety nekked. Thank you sir. You all can thank me for the tids I find to bring you. Don't forget to see St. Pats below if you didn't.




-DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many Quacks and flippy flap patty wack. How are things going.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home