Thursday, March 08, 2007

Pinnochio

Ever just walk into a room and smell it? Just know in your bones a snitch has stretched it's snitchy neck? You can simply tell someone been up to something?

I'm not going to out anything I'm not sure of, but I am also not stupid and can tell instantly when my husband lies to me, and if he's not lying about something he heard then he's just hiding a skydiving trip. Or a stripper. In the closet. Wearing my shit and holding my dog.

His lying efficiency is about as good as mine, lots of discussion changes... vague answers. I'm going to think on this, and some other things but hope much that I'm wrong and my trust in things remain intact.

-DM

ps - if aren't already, peel em off ladies...... its commando time.

double ps - Thanks to my father for the card and money. I like money. I also have a birthday each year.... novelty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so answer the mystery question....what was the lie??

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home