Wednesday, May 02, 2007

KFC Cluck - Part Two of the Fast Food Hit

(Editors note... in the video, not only do my wings have epilepsy, my fingers have dyslexia)

As the second leg of our fast food raids, we hit KFC. I expected more. These people were droids, we could see their programming chips blinking under their uniforms. Here's how it went.



In closure I will say KFC was far too loud for us. Too many people bitching and roaming aimlessly, completely lacking interest in my chickeny grin of welcome. Plus the employee's gave me a look as though this was common outfit. Being only our second food raid, I rate KFC thumbs down for taking 10 minutes to serve us shit we could have easilly grabbed ourselves from the shelf, and a double thumbs down for having the most unhappy motherfucks ever. With exception of a few folks who saw me outside with the sign and paused to say... "Crazy.... but ROCK!" type of sentiment.

Part 3 to come.....

-DM

4 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

That was freaking awesome! Again I am seething with jealousy as I would have loved to have been there with you guys!

I'm surprised there was oxygen in that building tho, the employees seemed to be sucking everything out of it! Booo to the KFC employees! Boo!

Mucho kudos to the chicken dance, I literally laughed out loud when I saw that. That and C's pic with the hat, ha!

/applaud

7:46 PM  
Blogger diana albright said...

It was fun, but I wish those guys behind the counter weren't so stoic. It's like KFC gave classes on how not to react in the event of a terrorist attack. "If anyone shows up with funny looking hats, just pretend you don't notice and go about the sloooowwww and not-so-deliberate preparation of the meal. Do not react unless they are armed!"

Zombie fuckers!!!!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I plan on basing my fast-food intake on your ambushes. Sorry, KFC, you are fired. and Sorry to me about Arby's since they are currently the champs...I suppose there's got to be something on the menu I'd find palatable....? a lemonade perhaps.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How uninspiring those poor KFC employees are....make me think that perhaps they are consuming way too much of their own product and numbing their brains. At the very least, I would have admonished you for your seemingly canibalistic behavior.

Kudos to the Crew! (nice psycho look C)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home